Chelsea manager Antonio Conte has insisted he’s “different” to past bosses at Stamford Bridge and doesn’t fear getting the sack after a below-par run of results, according to ESPN. Conte’s Chelsea got back to winning ways at the weekend against high-flying Watford, coming back from trailing 1-2 to eventually win 4-2 – with thanks in no small part to Michy Bathshuayi’s double. Chelsea had lost to both Manchester City and Crystal Palace in their prior league fixtures, while Roma held them to…
- The most successful Premier League team in the last 10 years: Hint, it's not Man United
- Transfer target’s dug up tweet will make Chelsea fans ecstatic
- January 2018 Transfer Speculation
- Arsenal ahead of Chelsea for Burnley defender Tarkowski
- ‘The best surprise’ – Antonio Conte hails emergence of Chelsea youngster
Sorry. No data so far.