Cesar Azpilicueta and Michy Batshuayi have praised the “great spirit” in Chelsea’s 4-2 comeback win against Watford on Saturday. Batshuayi scored twice off the bench to equalise in the 70th minute and sealed it late on with Chelsea’s forth. Azpilicueta scored the header that gave Chelsea the lead – coming back from a two-goal deficit. As quoted by the official club website, the Spaniard praised the team spirit that saw Chelsea overturn Watford’s lead, saying: “We left it very late and we…
- The most successful Premier League team in the last 10 years: Hint, it's not Man United
- Bobby Tambling: The Documentary (Coming Soon)
- Chelsea Q&A with Gary Chivers & Ron Harris – Friday 23 February 2018
- Chelsea defender Andreas Christensen proud his passing now praised
- Arsenal ahead of Chelsea for Burnley defender Tarkowski
Sorry. No data so far.