José Mourinho has backtracked on comments he made last week after Chelsea boss Antonio Conte took the Portuguese manager’s statement as a direct criticism towards him, according to FourFourTwo. Mourinho’s comments that sparked this feud were about managers who “try to find the excuse of a hypothetical failure based on injuries” and despite the media storm that arose in regards to the jibe at Conte, Mourinho is sticking to his guns. Mourinho on Conte, “I don’t speak to him, I don’t know why he…
- Transfer target’s dug up tweet will make Chelsea fans ecstatic
- The most successful Premier League team in the last 10 years: Hint, it's not Man United
- January 2018 Transfer Speculation
- Arsenal ahead of Chelsea for Burnley defender Tarkowski
- ‘The best surprise’ – Antonio Conte hails emergence of Chelsea youngster
Sorry. No data so far.