Chelsea manager Antonio Conte has seen his side struggle to keep up in the Premier League this season. And the injuries to his players haven’t made things any better. Having started the campaign without Eden Hazard, the Italian lost Alvaro Morata, N’Golo Kante and, most recently, David Luiz to injury, while new midfield acquisition Danny Drinkwater hasn’t been able to play. He hasn’t been very quiet about it either, lamenting over the Blues’ fitness concerns, as well as their lack of squad…
- The most successful Premier League team in the last 10 years: Hint, it's not Man United
- Bobby Tambling: The Documentary (Coming Soon)
- Chelsea Q&A with Gary Chivers & Ron Harris – Friday 23 February 2018
- Chelsea defender Andreas Christensen proud his passing now praised
- Arsenal ahead of Chelsea for Burnley defender Tarkowski
Sorry. No data so far.