Chelsea manager Antonio Conte has seen his side struggle to keep up in the Premier League this season. And the injuries to his players haven’t made things any better. Having started the campaign without Eden Hazard, the Italian lost Alvaro Morata, N’Golo Kante and, most recently, David Luiz to injury, while new midfield acquisition Danny Drinkwater hasn’t been able to play. He hasn’t been very quiet about it either, lamenting over the Blues’ fitness concerns, as well as their lack of squad…
- The most successful Premier League team in the last 10 years: Hint, it's not Man United
- TRANSFERS: Roman Abramovich demands that Chelsea secure signing of world superstar
- ‘GO AND TAKE HIM’ – Dennis Wise urges Chelsea to make shock raid on Arsenal
- We are auctioning a Gary Cahill shirt!
- Andreas Christensen making 'welcome' history at Chelsea
- Arsene Wenger to Chelsea?
- 'Cheering All the Goals': Chelsea Defender Reveals Why He Has Supported Newcastle This Season
- ‘I SIGNED HERE TO WIN TROPHIES’ – Chelsea star desperate for FA Cup triumph