Chelsea midielder Tiémoué Bakayoko has claimed he doesn’t feel any pressure to be like Nemanja Matić, claiming that he is aiming to forge a playing style combining the technical abilities of the Serbian with the relentless energy of Blues star player N’Golo Kanté. Bakayoko is currently enjoying a run in the Chelsea first team, due to Kanté’s hamstring injury. In an interview with Sky Sports, the French international was quizzed on the comparisons that have been made between himself and…
- The most successful Premier League team in the last 10 years: Hint, it's not Man United
- Bobby Tambling: The Documentary (Coming Soon)
- Chelsea Q&A with Gary Chivers & Ron Harris – Friday 23 February 2018
- Chelsea defender Andreas Christensen proud his passing now praised
- Arsenal ahead of Chelsea for Burnley defender Tarkowski
Sorry. No data so far.