Antonio Conte was delighted that Michy Batshuayi re-paid his faith in him with his brace in Chelsea’s 4-2 comeback win over Watford on Saturday.
- The most successful Premier League team in the last 10 years: Hint, it's not Man United
- ‘GO AND TAKE HIM’ – Dennis Wise urges Chelsea to make shock raid on Arsenal
- TRANSFERS: Roman Abramovich demands that Chelsea secure signing of world superstar
- Andreas Christensen making 'welcome' history at Chelsea
- Arsene Wenger to Chelsea?
- 'Cheering All the Goals': Chelsea Defender Reveals Why He Has Supported Newcastle This Season
- ‘I SIGNED HERE TO WIN TROPHIES’ – Chelsea star desperate for FA Cup triumph
- Chelsea youngster Callum Hudson-Odoi nominated for Checkatrade Trophy award