enge Chelsea manager Antonio Conte has refuted recent rumours that there is growing unrest in his squad over a demanding training schedule, while also declaring that he is not scared or fearful of the difficulties that are facing the club after a challenging start to the season. “I don’t know about this,” was Conte’s response to the speculation when the subject was raised during his press conference ahead of the weekend’s clash with Watford (BBC Sport). Having cruised to the Premier League…
- The most successful Premier League team in the last 10 years: Hint, it's not Man United
- Bobby Tambling: The Documentary (Coming Soon)
- Chelsea Q&A with Gary Chivers & Ron Harris – Friday 23 February 2018
- Chelsea defender Andreas Christensen proud his passing now praised
- Arsenal ahead of Chelsea for Burnley defender Tarkowski
Sorry. No data so far.