Roma have been hit with formal disciplinary charges by UEFA over alleged racist behaviour from fans during this week’s Champions League clash with Chelsea at Stamford Bridge. Roma fans stand accused of ‘monkey chants’ during the contest, which ended in a 3-3 draw. The UEFA Control, Ethics and Disciplinary Body will review the case on 16th November. Goals from David Luiz and Eden Hazard had given the reigning Premier League champions a 2-0 lead, only for ex-Manchester City pair Aleksandar…
- The most successful Premier League team in the last 10 years: Hint, it's not Man United
- TRANSFERS: Roman Abramovich demands that Chelsea secure signing of world superstar
- ‘GO AND TAKE HIM’ – Dennis Wise urges Chelsea to make shock raid on Arsenal
- We are auctioning a Gary Cahill shirt!
- Andreas Christensen making 'welcome' history at Chelsea
- Arsene Wenger to Chelsea?
- 'Cheering All the Goals': Chelsea Defender Reveals Why He Has Supported Newcastle This Season
- ‘I SIGNED HERE TO WIN TROPHIES’ – Chelsea star desperate for FA Cup triumph