Roma have been hit with formal disciplinary charges by UEFA over alleged racist behaviour from fans during this week’s Champions League clash with Chelsea at Stamford Bridge. Roma fans stand accused of ‘monkey chants’ during the contest, which ended in a 3-3 draw. The UEFA Control, Ethics and Disciplinary Body will review the case on 16th November. Goals from David Luiz and Eden Hazard had given the reigning Premier League champions a 2-0 lead, only for ex-Manchester City pair Aleksandar…
- Bobby Tambling: The Documentary (Coming Soon)
- The most successful Premier League team in the last 10 years: Hint, it's not Man United
- Chelsea Q&A with Gary Chivers & Ron Harris – Friday 23 February 2018
- Chelsea defender Andreas Christensen proud his passing now praised
- ‘The best surprise’ – Antonio Conte hails emergence of Chelsea youngster
Sorry. No data so far.