Chelsea have been hit with a few injuries in recent weeks, and yet again they will be without key players for their game this weekend against Watford. Absentees were obvious in their enthralling 3-3 draw with Roma on Wednesday night in the Champions League, with David Luiz, Gary Cahill and Tiemoue Bakayoko picking up knocks. Here’s how Conte could shape his squad for Watford on Saturday. Courtois has started every league game in goal for the Blues this campaign so he will retain his spot.…
- Chopper and Chivs answer your questions
- The most successful Premier League team in the last 10 years: Hint, it's not Man United
- Bobby Tambling: The Documentary (Coming Soon)
- Fifa 18 Ultimate Team: The best FUT 18 ratings revealed
- EXCLUSIVE: Chelsea make transfer decision over Michy Batshuayi
Sorry. No data so far.