Former Chelsea midfielder Ramires is set to make his return to European football in January, after agreeing to join Serie A giants Inter on loan from Chinese Super League side Jiangsu Suning, according to Gazzetta dello Sport. The 30-year-old departed Stamford Bridge in January 2016 for around £25m, however just months later insisted that he made the switch to China not for the money, but due to Guus Hiddink’s arrival at the Blues. The defensive-minded midfielder stated that the…
- Chopper and Chivs answer your questions
- The most successful Premier League team in the last 10 years: Hint, it's not Man United
- Bobby Tambling: The Documentary (Coming Soon)
- Fifa 18 Ultimate Team: The best FUT 18 ratings revealed
- EXCLUSIVE: Chelsea make transfer decision over Michy Batshuayi
Sorry. No data so far.