Former Chelsea captain Paul Elliott is the latest to have highlighted that a lack of depth in the current squad is likely to be a problem for the reigning Premier League champions this season, as it puts them at a disadvantage compared to Manchester United and Manchester City. Without injuries or Champions League distractions, Chelsea cruised to domestic glory in record breaking fashion last season. Their run of 13 successive league wins up to December put them ahead with a lead that was…
- Bobby Tambling: The Documentary (Coming Soon)
- The most successful Premier League team in the last 10 years: Hint, it's not Man United
- Chelsea Q&A with Gary Chivers & Ron Harris – Friday 23 February 2018
- Chelsea defender Andreas Christensen proud his passing now praised
- ‘The best surprise’ – Antonio Conte hails emergence of Chelsea youngster
Sorry. No data so far.