Chelsea players are becoming increasingly frustrated with the workload that boss Antonio Conte is putting on them, and believe that Conte’s extreme training regime is hindering their title defence. The Times reports that Blues players think that these heavy training sessions are causing the injury problems that Chelsea currently face – with a regime of physically demanding sessions, many tactical meetings and minimal days off changing little from last season. However, the club has the…
- The most successful Premier League team in the last 10 years: Hint, it's not Man United
- Transfer target’s dug up tweet will make Chelsea fans ecstatic
- January 2018 Transfer Speculation
- Arsenal ahead of Chelsea for Burnley defender Tarkowski
- ‘The best surprise’ – Antonio Conte hails emergence of Chelsea youngster
Sorry. No data so far.