Antonio Conte has revealed he is putting his Chelsea side through a less intensive training regime this season and believes the champions’ form is down to the lack of depth in his squad.
- The most successful Premier League team in the last 10 years: Hint, it's not Man United
- Transfer target’s dug up tweet will make Chelsea fans ecstatic
- January 2018 Transfer Speculation
- Arsenal ahead of Chelsea for Burnley defender Tarkowski
- ‘The best surprise’ – Antonio Conte hails emergence of Chelsea youngster
Sorry. No data so far.