Chelsea’s Champions League encounter with Roma was undeniably a fantastic spectacle in its own right, with the Premier League champions drawing 3-3 with their Italian opponents. The game included some extraordinary strikes, including a Robin van Persie-esque volley from Edin Dzeko and a trademark David Luiz shot from distance, but undoubtedly the funniest thing from the match was the medical attention Gary Cahill received after going down injured. Chelsea’s medical team decided sticking one…
- Bobby Tambling: The Documentary (Coming Soon)
- The most successful Premier League team in the last 10 years: Hint, it's not Man United
- Chelsea Q&A with Gary Chivers & Ron Harris – Friday 23 February 2018
- Chelsea defender Andreas Christensen proud his passing now praised
- ‘The best surprise’ – Antonio Conte hails emergence of Chelsea youngster
Sorry. No data so far.