A thoroughly absorbing UCL encounter was played out at Stamford Bridge between Group C rivals Chelsea and AS Roma last night. However, the entertainment on the pitch might regretfully be overshadowed by events in the stands by the behaviour of visiting supporters, . With the game going into the final minutes, Chelsea and German international Antonio Rudiger, a former Roma player, successfully shielded the ball out of play from opposing striker Stephen El Shaarawy for a goal kick. The…
- Transfer target’s dug up tweet will make Chelsea fans ecstatic
- The most successful Premier League team in the last 10 years: Hint, it's not Man United
- January 2018 Transfer Speculation
- Arsenal ahead of Chelsea for Burnley defender Tarkowski
- ‘The best surprise’ – Antonio Conte hails emergence of Chelsea youngster
Sorry. No data so far.