Serie A giants Inter are looking to increase star striker Mauro Icardi’s €110m release clause in a bid to ward off interest from Europe’s elite, according to CalcioMercato. The 24-year-old captain has been outstanding form this season, with his hat-trick in Sunday’s Milan derby taking him to nine goals in eight games this season. The Argentine striker is already contracted at San Siro until 2021, but the club want to present him with a new deal that would increase the release clause in his…
- Transfer target’s dug up tweet will make Chelsea fans ecstatic
- The most successful Premier League team in the last 10 years: Hint, it's not Man United
- January 2018 Transfer Speculation
- Arsenal ahead of Chelsea for Burnley defender Tarkowski
- ‘The best surprise’ – Antonio Conte hails emergence of Chelsea youngster
Sorry. No data so far.