Chelsea were hit by more injury blows on Wednesday night when both David Luiz and Tiemoue Bakayoko picked up knocks in their Champions League clash against Roma. Luiz opened the scoring for the Blues, but was an early substitute after he appeared to be suffering with pain in his calf. Bakayoko, who played alongside Luiz in a holding midfield role, completed 90 minutes, but has sustained a problem in his groin. The two players add themselves to a growing list of injury concerns for Chelsea,…
- The most successful Premier League team in the last 10 years: Hint, it's not Man United
- TRANSFERS: Roman Abramovich demands that Chelsea secure signing of world superstar
- ‘GO AND TAKE HIM’ – Dennis Wise urges Chelsea to make shock raid on Arsenal
- We are auctioning a Gary Cahill shirt!
- Andreas Christensen making 'welcome' history at Chelsea
- Arsene Wenger to Chelsea?
- 'Cheering All the Goals': Chelsea Defender Reveals Why He Has Supported Newcastle This Season
- ‘I SIGNED HERE TO WIN TROPHIES’ – Chelsea star desperate for FA Cup triumph