Chelsea were hit by more injury blows on Wednesday night when both David Luiz and Tiemoue Bakayoko picked up knocks in their Champions League clash against Roma. Luiz opened the scoring for the Blues, but was an early substitute after he appeared to be suffering with pain in his calf. Bakayoko, who played alongside Luiz in a holding midfield role, completed 90 minutes, but has sustained a problem in his groin. The two players add themselves to a growing list of injury concerns for Chelsea,…
- The most successful Premier League team in the last 10 years: Hint, it's not Man United
- Bobby Tambling: The Documentary (Coming Soon)
- Chelsea Q&A with Gary Chivers & Ron Harris – Friday 23 February 2018
- Chelsea defender Andreas Christensen proud his passing now praised
- Arsenal ahead of Chelsea for Burnley defender Tarkowski
Sorry. No data so far.