Athletic Bilbao defender Aymeric Laporte has revealed that he held talks with Premier League giants Manchester City and Chelsea over a possible transfer during the summer. Since making his Bilbao debut back in 2012, the former French youth international has rapidly become one of the highest rated centre backs in Europe. However, while receiving plenty of plaudits, Laporte has not yet been the subject of a big money move to one of Europe’s elite. Although, it now appears that is not for the…
- The most successful Premier League team in the last 10 years: Hint, it's not Man United
- Bobby Tambling: The Documentary (Coming Soon)
- Chelsea Q&A with Gary Chivers & Ron Harris – Friday 23 February 2018
- Chelsea defender Andreas Christensen proud his passing now praised
- ‘The best surprise’ – Antonio Conte hails emergence of Chelsea youngster
Sorry. No data so far.