Chelsea will look to continue their perfect start to their Champions League campaign, despite their recent domestic struggles, when they host Roma on Wednesday. A win would give either side a huge step towards the last sixteen at the halfway point of the group stage. While the hosts are undoubtedly the favourites, the wobble against Crystal Palace may have knocked their confidence a little while injuries have left Antonio Conte with some selection headaches. Meanwhile Roma have a 100% record…
- Bobby Tambling: The Documentary (Coming Soon)
- The most successful Premier League team in the last 10 years: Hint, it's not Man United
- Chelsea Q&A with Gary Chivers & Ron Harris – Friday 23 February 2018
- Chelsea defender Andreas Christensen proud his passing now praised
- ‘The best surprise’ – Antonio Conte hails emergence of Chelsea youngster
Sorry. No data so far.