Chelsea manager Antonio Conte is reportedly fearing that his concerns over failing to address a lack of squad depth during the summer could soon cause selection headaches as injuries begin to mount up in the Stamford Bridge dressing room. Victor Moses was the latest casualty at the weekend, joining N’Golo Kante, Alvaro Morata and Danny Drinkwater on the sidelines. Morata, who was nursing a hamstring problem prior to the October international break, has been tipped to return to action in the…
- Chopper and Chivs answer your questions
- The most successful Premier League team in the last 10 years: Hint, it's not Man United
- Bobby Tambling: The Documentary (Coming Soon)
- Fifa 18 Ultimate Team: The best FUT 18 ratings revealed
- EXCLUSIVE: Chelsea make transfer decision over Michy Batshuayi
Sorry. No data so far.