Chelsea boss Antonio Conte has declared Spain striker Alvaro Morata fit enough to play against AS Roma on Wednesday. The Blues have won their first two matches since returning to the Champions League, but face a tough test against the Serie A side this week in a match that could see them place a firmer grip on qualification for the next round if they win it. Morata, who hobbled off with a hamstring injury halfway during the first half of Chelsea’s fixture against Manchester City right before…
- The most successful Premier League team in the last 10 years: Hint, it's not Man United
- Bobby Tambling: The Documentary (Coming Soon)
- Chelsea Q&A with Gary Chivers & Ron Harris – Friday 23 February 2018
- Chelsea defender Andreas Christensen proud his passing now praised
- Arsenal ahead of Chelsea for Burnley defender Tarkowski
Sorry. No data so far.