Chelsea will be hoping to put their shock loss to Crystal Palace behind them when they welcome Roma to Stamford Bridge on Wednesday evening for their third Champions League group stage match this season, as the Premier League champions hope to add to their 100% record so far. Roma go into Wednesday’s game with four points from their two group stage fixtures so far, and will be optimistic of a result given Chelsea’s wobbly domestic form. Here are a few key battles that could determine the…
- Chopper and Chivs answer your questions
- The most successful Premier League team in the last 10 years: Hint, it's not Man United
- Bobby Tambling: The Documentary (Coming Soon)
- Fifa 18 Ultimate Team: The best FUT 18 ratings revealed
- EXCLUSIVE: Chelsea make transfer decision over Michy Batshuayi
Sorry. No data so far.