A number of top Premier League clubs are tracking Barcelona youngster Abel Ruiz, as the 17-year-old continues to impress in India at the Under-17 World Cup. The Mirror report that Arsenal, Chelsea and Manchester City are all keeping tabs on the teenager – who has a release clause of just £3m in his deal at the Camp Nou. The Catalan giants are working on formalising a new deal for the youngster but, with the Blues and Gunners already having made contact, they face a hard fight to keep hold…
- The most successful Premier League team in the last 10 years: Hint, it's not Man United
- Chelsea vs Norwich, VAR & Andy Carroll rumours
- Chopper and Chivs answer your questions
- Chelsea boss Antonio Conte: I have no say on transfer policy
- Do Stats Show That Paul Pogba Is Better at Being N'Golo Kante Than Kante Himself?
Sorry. No data so far.