Jose Mourinho has been approached to take over at Liverpool twice since his breakthrough at Porto, with the most recent offer coming shortly before the Reds appointed Jurgen Klopp as Brendan Rodgers’ successor. Yahoo Sport report that the then-Chelsea manager was approached early in his final season at Stamford Bridge, as fractures started to appear in a tense Blues dressing room after a poor start to their title defence. Jose Mourinho turned down the Liverpool job in 2015 before FSG…
- The most successful Premier League team in the last 10 years: Hint, it's not Man United
- TRANSFERS: Roman Abramovich demands that Chelsea secure signing of world superstar
- ‘GO AND TAKE HIM’ – Dennis Wise urges Chelsea to make shock raid on Arsenal
- We are auctioning a Gary Cahill shirt!
- Andreas Christensen making 'welcome' history at Chelsea
- Arsene Wenger to Chelsea?
- 'Cheering All the Goals': Chelsea Defender Reveals Why He Has Supported Newcastle This Season
- ‘I SIGNED HERE TO WIN TROPHIES’ – Chelsea star desperate for FA Cup triumph