Jose Mourinho has been approached to take over at Liverpool twice since his breakthrough at Porto, with the most recent offer coming shortly before the Reds appointed Jurgen Klopp as Brendan Rodgers’ successor. Yahoo Sport report that the then-Chelsea manager was approached early in his final season at Stamford Bridge, as fractures started to appear in a tense Blues dressing room after a poor start to their title defence. Jose Mourinho turned down the Liverpool job in 2015 before FSG…
- Bobby Tambling: The Documentary (Coming Soon)
- The most successful Premier League team in the last 10 years: Hint, it's not Man United
- Chelsea Q&A with Gary Chivers & Ron Harris – Friday 23 February 2018
- Chelsea defender Andreas Christensen proud his passing now praised
- ‘The best surprise’ – Antonio Conte hails emergence of Chelsea youngster
Sorry. No data so far.