Chelsea have been hit by yet another hamstring related blow – as starting wing-back Victor Moses has been sidelined for at least four weeks after suffering an injury to the problem area during Saturday’s 2-1 loss to Crystal Palace. The Blues are now without Moses, N’Golo Kanté and Álvaro Morata – all of whom have succumbed to the dreaded hamstring pull. As reported by the Telegraph, the Blues are hoping to have Morata fit for Wednesday’s Champions League clash against Roma, but could be set…
- The most successful Premier League team in the last 10 years: Hint, it's not Man United
- Transfer target’s dug up tweet will make Chelsea fans ecstatic
- January 2018 Transfer Speculation
- Arsenal ahead of Chelsea for Burnley defender Tarkowski
- ‘The best surprise’ – Antonio Conte hails emergence of Chelsea youngster
Sorry. No data so far.