Chelsea have been hit by yet another hamstring related blow – as starting wing-back Victor Moses has been sidelined for at least four weeks after suffering an injury to the problem area during Saturday’s 2-1 loss to Crystal Palace. The Blues are now without Moses, N’Golo Kanté and Álvaro Morata – all of whom have succumbed to the dreaded hamstring pull. As reported by the Telegraph, the Blues are hoping to have Morata fit for Wednesday’s Champions League clash against Roma, but could be set…
- The most successful Premier League team in the last 10 years: Hint, it's not Man United
- TRANSFERS: Roman Abramovich demands that Chelsea secure signing of world superstar
- ‘GO AND TAKE HIM’ – Dennis Wise urges Chelsea to make shock raid on Arsenal
- We are auctioning a Gary Cahill shirt!
- Andreas Christensen making 'welcome' history at Chelsea
- Arsene Wenger to Chelsea?
- 'Cheering All the Goals': Chelsea Defender Reveals Why He Has Supported Newcastle This Season
- ‘I SIGNED HERE TO WIN TROPHIES’ – Chelsea star desperate for FA Cup triumph