Chelsea legend Didier Drogba scored a brilliant solo goal for the Phoenix Rising to prove to everyone that there is life in the old dog yet. The 39-year-old has been plying his trade over in the USA for the United Soccer League side since April after moving from Montreal Impact, and was on the scoresheet against Portland Timbers II. The Ivorian rolled back the years by showing typical brute strength, holding off no less than four defenders as he dribbled his way towards goal. He then finished…
- The most successful Premier League team in the last 10 years: Hint, it's not Man United
- Chelsea vs Norwich, VAR & Andy Carroll rumours
- Chopper and Chivs answer your questions
- Chelsea boss Antonio Conte: I have no say on transfer policy
- Do Stats Show That Paul Pogba Is Better at Being N'Golo Kante Than Kante Himself?
Sorry. No data so far.