Tottenham have been monitoring MK Dons starlet Callum Brittain, and will look to make a move for him in January. That is the claim made by the Mail, who also believe Chelsea, Southampton and a host of Championship clubs have been looking at the 19-year-old. Proud moment for me today making my full international debut in a 5-1 victory over Italy, good to get two assits as well🦁🦁🦁 — Callum Brittain (@CallumBrittain1) 5 October 2017 Brittain has been making a name for himself in League One…
- The most successful Premier League team in the last 10 years: Hint, it's not Man United
- Bobby Tambling: The Documentary (Coming Soon)
- Chelsea Q&A with Gary Chivers & Ron Harris – Friday 23 February 2018
- Chelsea defender Andreas Christensen proud his passing now praised
- ‘The best surprise’ – Antonio Conte hails emergence of Chelsea youngster
Sorry. No data so far.