Former Arsenal man turned pundit Ian Wright claimed that he prefers England youngster and Chelsea loanee Tammy Abraham to £33m signing Michy Batshuayi. Despite scoring five goals for Chelsea in all competitions, including a late winner against Atletico Madrid – Wright believes that Abraham’s movement off the ball and poacher’s instinct makes him the better striker of the two. Speaking on Match of the Day, as quoted by the Daily Mail, Wright heavily criticised Batshuayi, as Palace fought hard…
- The most successful Premier League team in the last 10 years: Hint, it's not Man United
- Bobby Tambling: The Documentary (Coming Soon)
- Chelsea Q&A with Gary Chivers & Ron Harris – Friday 23 February 2018
- Chelsea defender Andreas Christensen proud his passing now praised
- ‘The best surprise’ – Antonio Conte hails emergence of Chelsea youngster
Sorry. No data so far.