Pep Guardiola reportedly wants to bring in Southampton left-back Ryan Bertrand in January, according to The Sun. The Manchester City boss is thought to want Ryan Bertrand as back up for the injury plagued Benjamin Mendy. City wanted to lure the 29-year-old left back to the Etihad in the summer, but instead opted fro Monaco’s Benjamin Mendy. However their most recent left-back signing has been hit with a long term knee injury, such that Guardiola now feels he needs cover in that areas to…
- The most successful Premier League team in the last 10 years: Hint, it's not Man United
- Chelsea vs Norwich, VAR & Andy Carroll rumours
- Chopper and Chivs answer your questions
- Chelsea boss Antonio Conte: I have no say on transfer policy
- Do Stats Show That Paul Pogba Is Better at Being N'Golo Kante Than Kante Himself?
Sorry. No data so far.