Following Chelsea’s shock 2-1 defeat at the hands of Crystal Palace on Saturday afternoon, they have been handed a major boost with the imminent return of top scorer Alvaro Morata. The Blues have now lost two games on the spin, after losing 1-0 at Stamford Bridge to Manchester City prior to the international break, thanks to a stunning goal by the ever-impressive Kevin De Bruyne. Palace had endured the worst start to a Premier League season since the division’s inception in 1992 prior to…
- The most successful Premier League team in the last 10 years: Hint, it's not Man United
- Bobby Tambling: The Documentary (Coming Soon)
- Chelsea Q&A with Gary Chivers & Ron Harris – Friday 23 February 2018
- Chelsea defender Andreas Christensen proud his passing now praised
- ‘The best surprise’ – Antonio Conte hails emergence of Chelsea youngster
Sorry. No data so far.