Chelsea manager Antonio Conte has bemoaned the current injury crisis facing his side, pinpointing it as a crucial factor in their shock 2-1 Premier League loss to Crystal Palace. The Blues began the game without star players N’Golo Kanté and Álvaro Morata, and saw wing-back Victor Moses also succumb to injury during the loss to Roy Hodgson’s side. Speaking in the wake of the surprise defeat, via Sky Sports, Conte expressed his frustration with the injury problems facing his already slender…
- Transfer target’s dug up tweet will make Chelsea fans ecstatic
- The most successful Premier League team in the last 10 years: Hint, it's not Man United
- January 2018 Transfer Speculation
- Arsenal ahead of Chelsea for Burnley defender Tarkowski
- ‘The best surprise’ – Antonio Conte hails emergence of Chelsea youngster
Sorry. No data so far.