Crystal Palace earned their first points of the Premier League season on Saturday afternoon, stunning champions Chelsea in an enthralling 2-1 victory at Selhurst Park. Palace took the lead in the 11th minute, with César Azpilicueta helpless to avoid diverting Yohan Cabaye’s bundling effort past Chelsea keeper Thibaut Courtois to score an own goal. The Blues pulled a goal back in the 18th minute – Tiémoué Bakayoko powering a header into the net from a Cesc Fàbregas corner. Wilfried Zaha put his…
- Transfer target’s dug up tweet will make Chelsea fans ecstatic
- The most successful Premier League team in the last 10 years: Hint, it's not Man United
- January 2018 Transfer Speculation
- Arsenal ahead of Chelsea for Burnley defender Tarkowski
- ‘The best surprise’ – Antonio Conte hails emergence of Chelsea youngster
Sorry. No data so far.