Chelsea boss Antonio Conte is keen to bring Red Star Belgrade striker Richmond Boakye to Stamford Bridge to bolster his attacking options. With Alvaro Morata currently out with a hamstring injury and with Michy Batshuayi the only other available striker, it has highlighted how short Chelsea are in the striking department as Conte looks set to add to his squad in January. Batshuayi looks set to start for Chelsea against Crystal Palace on Saturday, however despite the fact the Belgian…
- The most successful Premier League team in the last 10 years: Hint, it's not Man United
- TRANSFERS: Roman Abramovich demands that Chelsea secure signing of world superstar
- ‘GO AND TAKE HIM’ – Dennis Wise urges Chelsea to make shock raid on Arsenal
- We are auctioning a Gary Cahill shirt!
- Andreas Christensen making 'welcome' history at Chelsea
- Arsene Wenger to Chelsea?
- 'Cheering All the Goals': Chelsea Defender Reveals Why He Has Supported Newcastle This Season
- ‘I SIGNED HERE TO WIN TROPHIES’ – Chelsea star desperate for FA Cup triumph