Chelsea boss Antonio Conte is keen to bring Red Star Belgrade striker Richmond Boakye to Stamford Bridge to bolster his attacking options. With Alvaro Morata currently out with a hamstring injury and with Michy Batshuayi the only other available striker, it has highlighted how short Chelsea are in the striking department as Conte looks set to add to his squad in January. Batshuayi looks set to start for Chelsea against Crystal Palace on Saturday, however despite the fact the Belgian…
- Bobby Tambling: The Documentary (Coming Soon)
- The most successful Premier League team in the last 10 years: Hint, it's not Man United
- Chelsea Q&A with Gary Chivers & Ron Harris – Friday 23 February 2018
- Chelsea defender Andreas Christensen proud his passing now praised
- ‘The best surprise’ – Antonio Conte hails emergence of Chelsea youngster
Sorry. No data so far.