Chelsea manager Antonio Conte has confirmed that he had stern words with young ace Charly Musonda over his recent social media rant. The talented Belgian has struggled to break into the Chelsea starting XI, given the wealth of attacking stars the club boast with the likes of Eden Hazard, Willian and Pedro. As reported by the Evening Standard, the 20-year-old posted the now-deleted rant last Monday afternoon, in which he appeared to express a huge amount of frustration over his limited role in…
- TRANSFERS: Roman Abramovich demands that Chelsea secure signing of world superstar
- The most successful Premier League team in the last 10 years: Hint, it's not Man United
- ‘GO AND TAKE HIM’ – Dennis Wise urges Chelsea to make shock raid on Arsenal
- TRANSFERS: Chelsea to battle European rivals for signature of €60M-rated winger
- We are auctioning a Gary Cahill shirt!
- Andreas Christensen making 'welcome' history at Chelsea
- Arsene Wenger to Chelsea?
- 'Cheering All the Goals': Chelsea Defender Reveals Why He Has Supported Newcastle This Season