Chelsea manager Antonio Conte has confirmed that he had stern words with young ace Charly Musonda over his recent social media rant. The talented Belgian has struggled to break into the Chelsea starting XI, given the wealth of attacking stars the club boast with the likes of Eden Hazard, Willian and Pedro. As reported by the Evening Standard, the 20-year-old posted the now-deleted rant last Monday afternoon, in which he appeared to express a huge amount of frustration over his limited role in…
- The most successful Premier League team in the last 10 years: Hint, it's not Man United
- Bobby Tambling: The Documentary (Coming Soon)
- Chelsea Q&A with Gary Chivers & Ron Harris – Friday 23 February 2018
- Chelsea defender Andreas Christensen proud his passing now praised
- ‘The best surprise’ – Antonio Conte hails emergence of Chelsea youngster
Sorry. No data so far.