Chelsea ace Tiémoué Bakayoko has expressed his desire to emulate the successes of his former mentor and Blues icon Claude Makélélé. The 23-year-old was in contact with Makélélé during his time at Monaco, where the former Blues star was the technical director. Bakayoko is set for an extended run in the Chelsea side, following N’Golo Kanté’s hamstring injury. In a candid interview with The Guardian, the talented Frenchman explained his eagerness to become a star for Chelsea, much in the way his…
- Transfer target’s dug up tweet will make Chelsea fans ecstatic
- The most successful Premier League team in the last 10 years: Hint, it's not Man United
- January 2018 Transfer Speculation
- Arsenal ahead of Chelsea for Burnley defender Tarkowski
- ‘The best surprise’ – Antonio Conte hails emergence of Chelsea youngster
Sorry. No data so far.