Chelsea ace Tiémoué Bakayoko has expressed his desire to emulate the successes of his former mentor and Blues icon Claude Makélélé. The 23-year-old was in contact with Makélélé during his time at Monaco, where the former Blues star was the technical director. Bakayoko is set for an extended run in the Chelsea side, following N’Golo Kanté’s hamstring injury. In a candid interview with The Guardian, the talented Frenchman explained his eagerness to become a star for Chelsea, much in the way his…
- The most successful Premier League team in the last 10 years: Hint, it's not Man United
- TRANSFERS: Roman Abramovich demands that Chelsea secure signing of world superstar
- ‘GO AND TAKE HIM’ – Dennis Wise urges Chelsea to make shock raid on Arsenal
- We are auctioning a Gary Cahill shirt!
- Andreas Christensen making 'welcome' history at Chelsea
- Arsene Wenger to Chelsea?
- 'Cheering All the Goals': Chelsea Defender Reveals Why He Has Supported Newcastle This Season
- ‘I SIGNED HERE TO WIN TROPHIES’ – Chelsea star desperate for FA Cup triumph