Chelsea midfielder Tiémoué Bakayoko has boldly claimed that he will dye his hair once he scores his first Premier League goal for his side – aptly choosing the colour blue to mark the momentous occasion. Bakayoko is yet to score domestically for his side, but did manage to net in his side’s 6-0 Champions League thrashing of Qarabag. Speaking ahead of his side’s Saturday afternoon clash against Crystal Palace, via The Sun, the Frenchman stated: “As soon as I score a goal I will change the…
- The most successful Premier League team in the last 10 years: Hint, it's not Man United
- Bobby Tambling: The Documentary (Coming Soon)
- Chelsea Q&A with Gary Chivers & Ron Harris – Friday 23 February 2018
- Chelsea defender Andreas Christensen proud his passing now praised
- Arsenal ahead of Chelsea for Burnley defender Tarkowski
Sorry. No data so far.