Antonio Conte has warned striker Michy Batshuayi that Alvaro Morata’s injury layoff doesn’t mean that the Belgian will automatically replace him. The Italian has chosen to snub the £33m forward in the past when his leading man is injured, choosing to play with no recognised striker and a handful of more withdrawn forwards all darting into attack together. Conte says he hopes to have Morata back for Roma but Kante needs to have a scan next week. He says the midfielder is a big loss. #CFC —…
- The most successful Premier League team in the last 10 years: Hint, it's not Man United
- Bobby Tambling: The Documentary (Coming Soon)
- Chelsea Q&A with Gary Chivers & Ron Harris – Friday 23 February 2018
- Chelsea defender Andreas Christensen proud his passing now praised
- Arsenal ahead of Chelsea for Burnley defender Tarkowski
Sorry. No data so far.