drid Atletico Madrid defender Filipe Luis has spoken of his regret at joining Premier League champions Chelsea in July 2014, and confirmed that he turned down a move to Bayern Munich at the time too. Luis would end up returning to Atleti just 12 months later, after only making 15 appearances for the Blues, and found himself having to play second fiddle to a rejuvenated Cesar Azpilicueta at left back. The Brazilian revealed his reason for making the move in the first place in an interview with…
- The most successful Premier League team in the last 10 years: Hint, it's not Man United
- Bobby Tambling: The Documentary (Coming Soon)
- Chelsea Q&A with Gary Chivers & Ron Harris – Friday 23 February 2018
- Chelsea defender Andreas Christensen proud his passing now praised
- ‘The best surprise’ – Antonio Conte hails emergence of Chelsea youngster
Sorry. No data so far.