drid Atletico Madrid defender Filipe Luis has spoken of his regret at joining Premier League champions Chelsea in July 2014, and confirmed that he turned down a move to Bayern Munich at the time too. Luis would end up returning to Atleti just 12 months later, after only making 15 appearances for the Blues, and found himself having to play second fiddle to a rejuvenated Cesar Azpilicueta at left back. The Brazilian revealed his reason for making the move in the first place in an interview with…
- TRANSFERS: Roman Abramovich demands that Chelsea secure signing of world superstar
- The most successful Premier League team in the last 10 years: Hint, it's not Man United
- ‘GO AND TAKE HIM’ – Dennis Wise urges Chelsea to make shock raid on Arsenal
- TRANSFERS: Chelsea to battle European rivals for signature of €60M-rated winger
- We are auctioning a Gary Cahill shirt!
- Andreas Christensen making 'welcome' history at Chelsea
- Arsene Wenger to Chelsea?
- 'Cheering All the Goals': Chelsea Defender Reveals Why He Has Supported Newcastle This Season