Chelsea will be without top scorer Alvaro Morata and midfielder N’Golo Kante for the trip to Crystal Palace on Saturday after the pair failed to recover from their respective injuries in time for the London derby.
- Transfer target’s dug up tweet will make Chelsea fans ecstatic
- The most successful Premier League team in the last 10 years: Hint, it's not Man United
- January 2018 Transfer Speculation
- Arsenal ahead of Chelsea for Burnley defender Tarkowski
- ‘The best surprise’ – Antonio Conte hails emergence of Chelsea youngster
Sorry. No data so far.