Chelsea are seemingly prepared to blow Juventus out of the water in their renewed attempts to sign Brazilian left-back Alex Sandro after claims that the Premier League champions could offer the player more money than he could earn by signing a bumper new contract in Turin. Chelsea were unable to prise Sandro away from the Old Lady during the summer, maxing out an offer of €68m, but it prompted Juve to open new contract talks with the former Porto star in a bid to ward off future interest….
- TRANSFERS: Roman Abramovich demands that Chelsea secure signing of world superstar
- The most successful Premier League team in the last 10 years: Hint, it's not Man United
- ‘GO AND TAKE HIM’ – Dennis Wise urges Chelsea to make shock raid on Arsenal
- We are auctioning a Gary Cahill shirt!
- TRANSFERS: Chelsea to battle European rivals for signature of €60M-rated winger
- Andreas Christensen making 'welcome' history at Chelsea
- Arsene Wenger to Chelsea?
- 'Cheering All the Goals': Chelsea Defender Reveals Why He Has Supported Newcastle This Season