Chelsea are reportedly fearful that N’Golo Kante could be sidelined until the end of the month as a result of the hamstring injury he suffered while on international duty with France on Saturday. Kante, who has played 20 times for his country since making his debut just 19 months ago, lasted only 34 minutes of France’s penultimate World Cup qualifier against Bulgaria last weekend and later returned to England to be assessed by Chelsea’s medical team. According to the Daily Telegraph, there…
- The most successful Premier League team in the last 10 years: Hint, it's not Man United
- Bobby Tambling: The Documentary (Coming Soon)
- Chelsea Q&A with Gary Chivers & Ron Harris – Friday 23 February 2018
- Chelsea defender Andreas Christensen proud his passing now praised
- Arsenal ahead of Chelsea for Burnley defender Tarkowski
Sorry. No data so far.