Chelsea are reportedly fearful that N’Golo Kante could be sidelined until the end of the month as a result of the hamstring injury he suffered while on international duty with France on Saturday. Kante, who has played 20 times for his country since making his debut just 19 months ago, lasted only 34 minutes of France’s penultimate World Cup qualifier against Bulgaria last weekend and later returned to England to be assessed by Chelsea’s medical team. According to the Daily Telegraph, there…
- TRANSFERS: Roman Abramovich demands that Chelsea secure signing of world superstar
- The most successful Premier League team in the last 10 years: Hint, it's not Man United
- ‘GO AND TAKE HIM’ – Dennis Wise urges Chelsea to make shock raid on Arsenal
- TRANSFERS: Chelsea to battle European rivals for signature of €60M-rated winger
- We are auctioning a Gary Cahill shirt!
- Andreas Christensen making 'welcome' history at Chelsea
- Arsene Wenger to Chelsea?
- 'Cheering All the Goals': Chelsea Defender Reveals Why He Has Supported Newcastle This Season