Chelsea face a summer fight to hold onto midfield star N’Golo Kante, with Paris Saint-Germain considering a big-money move to bring the France international back to his homeland. Kante joined the Blues in the summer of 2016, fresh off winning the Premier League title with Leicester, and went on to win the league against at Stamford Bridge in his first season in London. Nominee for the 2017 Ballon d’Or France Football (list of 30) : N’Golo Kanté #ballondor pic.twitter.com/Fschm92LFo — France…
- The most successful Premier League team in the last 10 years: Hint, it's not Man United
- Bobby Tambling: The Documentary (Coming Soon)
- Chelsea Q&A with Gary Chivers & Ron Harris – Friday 23 February 2018
- Chelsea defender Andreas Christensen proud his passing now praised
- Arsenal ahead of Chelsea for Burnley defender Tarkowski
Sorry. No data so far.