Chelsea midfielder Eden Hazard has said that a place on the Ballon d’Or shortlist was never one his career goals. On Monday the Belgian was nominated for the award for the fourth time in his career, having previously been listed amongst the World’s top thirty players in 2013, 2014 and 2015. Hazard, who found the net 17 times last season as he helped Chelsea regain their Premier League title and reach the final of the FA Cup, has claimed he is only focussed on having the best possible season….
- The most successful Premier League team in the last 10 years: Hint, it's not Man United
- Transfer target’s dug up tweet will make Chelsea fans ecstatic
- January 2018 Transfer Speculation
- Arsenal ahead of Chelsea for Burnley defender Tarkowski
- ‘The best surprise’ – Antonio Conte hails emergence of Chelsea youngster
Sorry. No data so far.