Brother of Chelsea youngster Charly Musonda, Lamisha, has expressed his anger with the Blues on social media, after the way that they’re currently treating his sibling. Musonda is a frustrated figure in West London. After being recalled from his Real Betis loan in January, the Belgian has made one appearance for Chelsea – and doesn’t seem to be close to first team action any time soon. His lack of game time resulted in a (now deleted) Instagram rant, letting his emotions fly in anger with the…
- TRANSFERS: Roman Abramovich demands that Chelsea secure signing of world superstar
- The most successful Premier League team in the last 10 years: Hint, it's not Man United
- ‘GO AND TAKE HIM’ – Dennis Wise urges Chelsea to make shock raid on Arsenal
- We are auctioning a Gary Cahill shirt!
- TRANSFERS: Chelsea to battle European rivals for signature of €60M-rated winger
- Andreas Christensen making 'welcome' history at Chelsea
- Arsene Wenger to Chelsea?
- 'Cheering All the Goals': Chelsea Defender Reveals Why He Has Supported Newcastle This Season