Brother of Chelsea youngster Charly Musonda, Lamisha, has expressed his anger with the Blues on social media, after the way that they’re currently treating his sibling. Musonda is a frustrated figure in West London. After being recalled from his Real Betis loan in January, the Belgian has made one appearance for Chelsea – and doesn’t seem to be close to first team action any time soon. His lack of game time resulted in a (now deleted) Instagram rant, letting his emotions fly in anger with the…
- The most successful Premier League team in the last 10 years: Hint, it's not Man United
- Bobby Tambling: The Documentary (Coming Soon)
- Chelsea Q&A with Gary Chivers & Ron Harris – Friday 23 February 2018
- Chelsea defender Andreas Christensen proud his passing now praised
- ‘The best surprise’ – Antonio Conte hails emergence of Chelsea youngster
Sorry. No data so far.