eria Tammy Abraham has claimed that the Nigerian FA has not contacted him yet with regard to switching, despite reports claiming that the Super Eagles were keen to steal the striker away from England. The 20-year-old is eligible to represent Nigeria through his father’s nationality, but so far there has been no suggestion that Abraham wants to switch allegiances. The young star, who is on loan at Swansea City for the season from Chelsea, is keen to stay focused on the job at hand for the…
- The most successful Premier League team in the last 10 years: Hint, it's not Man United
- Bobby Tambling: The Documentary (Coming Soon)
- Chelsea Q&A with Gary Chivers & Ron Harris – Friday 23 February 2018
- Chelsea defender Andreas Christensen proud his passing now praised
- Arsenal ahead of Chelsea for Burnley defender Tarkowski
Sorry. No data so far.