The Premier League have refused to entertain Sky Sports’ request to show a match at 4pm on Christmas Eve, according to the Football Supporters’ Federation. The FSF took to their official Twitter account to relay the news to their followers, and strike a huge victory to fans of Chelsea and Liverpool in particular. The Blues’ and Reds’ fanbases were facing the possibility of not being able to travel back from clashes with Everton and Arsenal on Merseyside and in London respectively due to the…
- The most successful Premier League team in the last 10 years: Hint, it's not Man United
- Bobby Tambling: The Documentary (Coming Soon)
- Chelsea Q&A with Gary Chivers & Ron Harris – Friday 23 February 2018
- Chelsea defender Andreas Christensen proud his passing now praised
- ‘The best surprise’ – Antonio Conte hails emergence of Chelsea youngster
Sorry. No data so far.