Real Madrid president Florentino Perez is reportedly preparing to splash the cash next summer, in a bid to avoid a repeat of this season’s poor La Liga start. Madrid are currently sat fifth in the league – seven points adrift of table toppers Barcelona – having only won four of their opening seven games in the top flight this term. Despite an upturn in form in the last few weeks, Perez is said to be determined to spend big in next summer’s transfer window. According to Spanish outlet Diario…
- Bobby Tambling: The Documentary (Coming Soon)
- The most successful Premier League team in the last 10 years: Hint, it's not Man United
- Chelsea Q&A with Gary Chivers & Ron Harris – Friday 23 February 2018
- Chelsea defender Andreas Christensen proud his passing now praised
- ‘The best surprise’ – Antonio Conte hails emergence of Chelsea youngster
Sorry. No data so far.