ment Football fans are well versed in Michy Batshuayi’s pedant for being a social media fiend. The Chelsea striker has basically won the right to call himself ‘King of Twitter banter’ since his £33m switch to Stamford Bridge, but it is another of his social media accounts – this time Instagram – which has drawn confusion from Blues fans. The Belgium international posted an image of him taking part in a press conference for his national side with the caption “good night”. Seems standard, right?…
- Chopper and Chivs answer your questions
- The most successful Premier League team in the last 10 years: Hint, it's not Man United
- Bobby Tambling: The Documentary (Coming Soon)
- Fifa 18 Ultimate Team: The best FUT 18 ratings revealed
- EXCLUSIVE: Chelsea make transfer decision over Michy Batshuayi
Sorry. No data so far.