Charly Musonda has risked the wrath of Antonio Conte after the Chelsea youngster launched a shock tirade on the club. The young Blues star unleashed something of an attack on his current employers via his Instagram account as he appeared to hit out at the lack of first-team opportunities afforded to the club’s youth products. With little in the way of game time to prove he has what it takes to make it at the highest level, Musonda took to social media to vent his clear frustrations. The…
- The most successful Premier League team in the last 10 years: Hint, it's not Man United
- Chelsea vs Norwich, VAR & Andy Carroll rumours
- Chopper and Chivs answer your questions
- Chelsea boss Antonio Conte: I have no say on transfer policy
- Do Stats Show That Paul Pogba Is Better at Being N'Golo Kante Than Kante Himself?
Sorry. No data so far.