Chelsea fans may be in for a bit of a shock next season as details emerge that the colour red could feature more prominently on next term’s home kit. The rumour comes courtesy of Footy Headlines, who have a tendency to leak new kit details correctly months in advance of said strips being officially unveiled. Opining that Chelsea’s first strip produced by sportswear giants Nike this season, Footy Headlines reveal that the “bland” design for the 2017/18 campaign will be dispensed with and…
- The most successful Premier League team in the last 10 years: Hint, it's not Man United
- Chelsea vs Norwich, VAR & Andy Carroll rumours
- Chopper and Chivs answer your questions
- Chelsea boss Antonio Conte: I have no say on transfer policy
- Do Stats Show That Paul Pogba Is Better at Being N'Golo Kante Than Kante Himself?
Sorry. No data so far.